It’s time to publish our annual Local Food Guide!
The Columbia Valley Local Food Guide features our region’s local growers and makers, and all the retailers and restaurants that support them.
To list in this guide you must be a producer who raises, grows, makes, or bakes in the Columbia Valley or a retailer or restaurateur who works to source from the Columbia Valley.
In 2022 we are planning to:
- Purchase one $25 gift card from everyone listed in our directory to give out as prizes as part of our Columbia Basin Trust supported “buy local campaign.”
- Print and distribute 2,500-5,000 guides at Visitor’s Centres, Tourism Kiosks, retailers, farmer’s markets, and in the CV Welcome program for new Valley Residents.
- Purchase print and social media advertising to promote the guide and those listed in it.
- Give everyone listing space for an image/logo and some text about their business, products, and where to find them (see sample).
- Provide access to Columbia Valley Grown and Made stickers, signs, and decals, for businesses to promote their local products.
The price to list in the guide is $60, which pays for the costs associated with developing, printing, and distributing the guide and updating our online directory.