Apply from May 15 to May 29
The application window will open on May 15 @ 9am PDT and applications will be considered on a first-come, first-serve basis until May 29 @ 4:30pm PDT or until the funding is fully subscribed at which point the application window will close.
The project implementation period is June 8, 2020 – September 30, 2020. All projects must be completed by September 30, 2020.
New applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered eligible:
- Be licensed to do business in BC and have a valid BC business number
- Have at least two years of business revenues
- Be growing or processing one or more agricultural or food products in BC
- Use raw materials from BC for processing products when they are available in enough quantities
- Not be contracted to receive Buy BC cost-shared funding from IAF this fiscal year